Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Tractor Supply Store

Today after our girls' lunch after church, four of us went out to the Tractor Supply store so I could do some necessary shopping for the horse. You all think we went to check out cowboys, but you are wrong.

We had a fun time gabbing on the way out there and all the way back, trying on cowgirl shirts, (I got my horse-shopping fix), gawking at the endless variety of law mowers, noting the smell of sweat feed wafting from the store, and admiring the miniatures of tractors, meercats, foals, and other random objects.

4 comments:

Gary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary said...

Hmm, send me a "law mower" quick. I've got some laws I would like to mow!

kmac said...

funny, leave it to a lawyer to find my typo. KM

htruepvb31 said...

...now that's how to spend a Sunday afternoon!!!