Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So I Admit...

...I have Pride and Prejudice playing in the background as I write the last research paper of my MBA career. It's a momentous occasion and a fabulous movie. (Too bad they made such a mess out of the latest remake.)

Because my creative juices are flowing (and with some help from my sis), I've come up with a list of actors and actresses for the newest remake:

Mr. Darcy played by Clive Owen
Ms. Elizabeth Bennet played by Kate Winslet
Mr. Bingley played by Ioan Gruffudd
Jane Bennet by
Romola Garai

What do you think?

4 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Miller said...

Congrats on reaching the final-paper-mark. You're almost done! Whoot!

I'm for all your suggestions, except I think Kate Winslet is too old to play Lizzie.

kimmie said...

You would ditch Colin Firth?!

I mean, yes, I'm a Clive fan. But Colin!

amusingt said...

What about a more action packed Mr. Darcy played by Matt Damon - the story told from his perspective...