Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Pastime

In keeping up with Kelly, I've posted my top 5 2009 summer movies below:

1) The Holiday - it's super hot outside and watching a movie about Christmas just feels good.

2) Raising Helen - this movie makes me laugh and cry. And John Corbett is a "sexy man of God".

3) Casablanca - a classic with the texture of a really good glass of red wine.

4) Prince Caspian - I have a crush on Edmund, what more do I need to say?

5) Dan in Real Life - sososososo funny. The shower scene is one of the funniest movie scenes of all times.

2 comments:

Kellybird said...

oh. dan in real life. i love love love that movie....

and casablanca is so classy and beautiful....

excellent selection ;)

The Thomps said...

OK, The Holiday and Dan in Real Life are two of my favorite laugh-out-loud movies. Excellent choices!