Friday, October 16, 2009

The Boys Are Back

  • finally! a sappy Clive Owen movie
  • the pain of losing someone
  • how grief changes people
  • the boys' anger and grief, expressed in different ways
  • the older boy longing for his dad's love and his hunger to be wanted by his dad
  • love/frustration/love expressed between a mom-in-law and a son
  • golden, hot Australian countryside contrasted with cold, gloomy England
  • fabulous music
  • how boys need their dads
  • a father's love for his family

5 comments:

McBean said...

Did you go see it? Was it good? I can't wait to see it!!!

Kellybird said...

oh. my. goodness. when are we going to see this movie???

Emily said...

I want to see this movie so bad!

Dustin and Tiffany said...

I am LOVING the background on your blog... Finally!!! I hope you are doing well. Dustin had his eye surgery this past weekend, so I will call you back. Love ya!

Dominic said...

I hope my kids do bombs into the garden tub.