Thursday, March 11, 2010

High Maintenance

I went to Starbucks today with a coworker and I was teasing her about being high maintenance as she ordered her "decaf-single-shot-extra-hot-vanilla-latte". I was taking pride in my being not so high maintenance and then we started going back and forth a bit and the Barista's behind the counter got involved in the conversation.

As I continued to brag about not being high maintenance, the Barista making my drink asked if he could take me to dinner at McDonald's.

I laughed.

Maybe I'm not so low maintenance after all.

6 comments:

p&k said...

you're hysterical. :) love it. -k

amusingt said...

NOT HIGH MAINTENANCE????

Is this the girl who goes camping with her queen-sized air mattress, so it can go under her tent?

Isn't having to get your chai latte fix at Starbucks also indicative of princess-like behavior?

I'm just sayin'...

kimmie said...

Dear Miss No Water No Foam Chai:

If your SB order contains more
than 2 adjectives, you are high-maintenance.

Personally, I get a 1/2 caf 1 equal latte and I'm proud of it ;)

pixelartist said...

This post just made my day. ROFL!

Dustin and Tiffany said...

ROTFLMBO!! Girlfriend, we have alot in common, and we are NOT and I repeat NOT low maintenance. There are higher maintenance chicks out there, but I have to agree with the other posts... Besides, anyone who puts milk in their chai tea... Enough said! Thanks for the texts... Can't wait to chat. Love ya girl!

hlw said...

Um...Ms. I-MUST-HAVE-MY-CHAI-THE-WAY-I-LIKE-IT?! Yeah, I love ya, but that might counts as high maintenance :)