Monday, June 13, 2011

random thoughts in my head

Alasdair Fraser's music touches my soul.
I miss my family right now. All of them. More than I can say.
I love my big horse. And my small one, too. I was thinking the other day what a horse would look like if you combined the two of them.
I am blessed with some dang amazing friends.
God continues to knock my socks off by things He shows me and opportunities He takes me to.
Life is hard, beautiful, tragic, and good.
One day, all will be right. Everything. Even the little things.
I'm craving a day on the mountain in Flagstaff. Sometimes, you just want to go home. I hope to do that very soon.
I can't wait for Mat Kearney's new album coming out on August 2.
I can't believe it's already mid-June. Where did February, March and April go? and May?
I've been craving Jolly Rancher jelly beans all day. I really need some. Right now.

No comments: