Friday, September 30, 2011

This morning

Chiro appt (for my ailing back)
Starbucks chai
FILTHY car washed (the inside is still gross, but at least now I can fool people about my cleaning skills)
New keyboard (for my ailing back)
New laptop set up with keyboard and mouse (for my ailing back)
Figured out how to blow up my desk chair (exercise ball) with the electric pump instead of taking an hour with the hand pump (for my ailing back)
Listening to my Josh Turner station on Pandora
Super glad it's Friday!

3 comments:

biomcgary said...

Poor pwincess kwistacup has an owie! Maybe you should get a stack of featherbeds to work on, with a featherboard to type on. Just make sure to cleanup any spilled peas before installation. . .

Who is your chiro?

P.S. Yes, that is a Princess Bride reference.

amar rama said...

Shouldn't "work" show up somewhere in that list?

Dustin and Tiffany said...

Your poor ailing back! I hope it gets better soon... It looks like you need a husband, you know, for "your poor ailing back"! :p Love you Lots!!!