Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hosea 2:18-23

that day with the beasts of the field, the birds
of the heavens, and the creeping things of the
ground. And I will abolish the bow, the
sword, and war from the land, and I will
make you lie down in safety. And I will
betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you
to me in righteousness and in justice, in
steadfast love and in mercy. I will betroth
you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know
the LORD.
“And in that day I will answer, declares 
the LORD, 
 I will answer the heavens, 
and they shall answer the earth, 
and the earth shall answer the grain, the 
wine, and the oil, 
and they shall answer Jezreel, 
and I will sow her for myself in the 
land. 
And I will have mercy on No Mercy, 
 and I will say to Not My People, ‘You 
are my people’; 
and he shall say, ‘You are my God.’”

No comments: