Thursday, June 25, 2015

travel gems

Putting these gems on the blog for future memories to laugh / cringe at. Right now, I'm glad they are past events of the day, even though I think I'd be better off had they never happened.

Men in hotels. There are some that you can tell would go to your room in a heartbeat. You could get sex any night of the week. Just line them up. It's also sad that there are women that encourage it. And good men who have to ward them off.

Me boarding my flight: tripped over my suitcase, almost dumped my tea on a guy in an aisle seat, dropped my cell phone and didn't know it till I sat down, hit the arm rest on the seat on the way down (ouch), almost sat in the wrong row, sat down and realized my phone was sitting in the row in front of me.

Same flight: the guy next to me spilled red wine EVERYWHERE. smelled like booze the whole trip. New one for the travel diary. Get me off this plane. Stat.

I think I need a job with less travel. Stat.

No comments: