Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Future - in color

I took the quiz that Tallie has on her blog, and here's what my quiz results were:

My interest color is Red (whatever that means):

People with red Interests like hands-on / problem solving job responsibilities and professions that involve practical, technical, and objective activities. Red Interests include: building, implementing, organizing, producing, and delegating, which often lead to work in manufacturing, managing, directing, small business owning, and surgery.

My usual style is Yellow (whatever that means):

People with yellow styles perform their job responsibilities in a manner that is orderly and planned to meet a known schedule. They prefer to work where things get done with a minimum of interpretation and unexpected change. People with a yellow style tend to be orderly, cautious, structured, loyal, systematic, solitary, methodical, and organized, and usually thrive in a research-oriented, predictable, established, controlled, measurable, orderly environment. You will want to choose a work environment or career path in which your style is welcomed and produces results.

A long list of careers came up for me, ranging from Aerospace Engineer, to Chef, to Political Campaign Worker, to Vet, to Entrepreneur, to....and the list goes on. I guess "the world is my oyster!" (what does that phrase mean, anyways?)

1 comment:

hlw said...

Makes me want to go take the test, but I avoid Facebook applications. I know once I start, I"ll never start.

I still hope to see your horse some day soon!!