Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Pastime II

In keeping with tradition, here are this summer's movies:

1) The Holiday - still on the summer movie list. I can't ever get enough of Kate Winslet and Jack Black in this movie.

2) Elf - a classic Christmas-in-July movie (the best part is Papa Elf being serious when the whole time he looks like he's about to crack up laughing).

3) Leap Year - you can't go wrong with a film set in Ireland and watching Amy Adams prance around in her high high heels while Matthew Goode stands back completely amused by her.

4) New in Town - so so funny (in a laugh out loud sort of way). I really wanted some tapioca pudding while I was watching it.

5) The BBC version of Sense and Sensibility - I heart Colonel Brandon.

3 comments:

Dustin and Tiffany said...

It was soooo nice to finally chat with you! I'll forget that you spent all night on the phone with Dustin and I got leftovers! Hahahaha. I hope your weekend is awesome. You deserve an awesome stress free weekend. I've decided that you need to come stay with me while Dustin is in Alaska... August 4-10th... You can work from here...:D Love ya!

denisemayen said...

So fun! We need to do another Pride and Prejudice movie night with the girls!

The Thomps said...

I love your choices! Just saw Leap Year on the way back from Europe and loved it. And New in Town is the best! Are you a scrapper? (And I confirmed with a friend from MN - this is really how they talk up there!)