Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Post II

In keeping with tradition, here is an April post with some updated random thoughts:

- I'm not ready for summer weather. And I would have enjoyed a bit more Spring weather, rather than it turning into Summer on March 31st.
- I love Irish Breakfast tea, and not just for breakfast either. It's STILL the best!
- Work lately has been the most challenging it has ever been. I have lots to say about this, but won't.
- I STILL love food from Masala Wok. So good!
- My tiny point and shoot Nikon camera has gotten lots of use this past year. It also takes great little videos. I still keep it in my purse, for the main purpose of taking photos of Marianne whenever she is not looking.
- I think my love of mussels may have been short-lived.
- I STILL like Hillsong United and I still feel old.
- I would STILL like to hike Oak Creek Canyon again with Dad, Eryn, George, Jess, Marra, and Liisa
- I am completely in love with my nephew even more this year than last. And I'm looking forward to meeting my 2nd nephew this summer!
- (new random thought) I love Chik-fil-A
- (another new random thought) - my horse blew buggers all over me. They were dark brown, in case you were curious.

In closing, my friend Tiffany M needs to start blogging again!

No comments: