Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a few things

i heart baby horses.
i really don't like ticks.
a recent photo shoot of my nephew = so fun.
i'm excited about Fratz returning to TX.
John Piper's book Think is fabulous.
i can't believe my lil sis is graduating from college. i feel a little aged.
i think i have a crush on Rep. Paul Ryan. 
i had the best caramel frapachinno the other day. so good i'm still thinking about it.
not sure i'm quite ready for the long hot summer.
i really really like Trader Joe's flattened bananas. oh my goodness.
and speaking of Trader Joe's, i'm stoked about them possibly coming to Tejas!
the Return to Snowy River is a fabulous movie. you probably have to be a horse person to understand this.

1 comment:

TNT said...

Hey, I love the snowy river movies:) And I love the way you write!