Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Little Things


(inspired by Eryn and Tiffany)

Not in any particular order…

Furry hugs from Mr. Darcy when he’s a little sleepy
Good music in the background as I work
Long conversations with my twin
Short but funny facebook messages from my lil sis
A truck that is paid off and still runs well
Wrapping my arms around Wilbur’s HUGE neck
An organized closet (a rarity for me)
Chik-fil-A waffle fries
Kissing Caspian at the base of his ear – it’s so warm and soft
A freshly dusted room (a rarity for me)
Looking a photos from the past years
Knowing that Mom and Dad are always just a phone call away
Sunday mornings at Grace
Starbucks being dangerously close to where I live, that allows for
Frequent coffee/tea dates with girlfriends
The last hour before sunset
My Ireland calendar from Kimberly
Good conversations over good food
My two small plants from IKEA that are now small-medium sized plants
Earl Grey tea in the morning

No comments: